WHAT WE OFFER
Become part of our world
The professional sought after will have to deal with software development for industrial automation and supervision systems. Initially, it will be included in a development team and will have to progressively gain autonomy in the choices of the solutions to be adopted. The candidate will report directly to the Technical Office Manager. The company is looking for profiles both Senior and Junior.
- degree in automation engineering and equivalents or previous experience in the field of automation of at least 3 years.
- Attitude to problem solving
- Predisposition to work in a team
- Knowledge in software development on PLC and preferably on one of the following platforms:
- Siemens: step7, Tia portal;
- Schneider: unity;
- Rockwel: RS logix 5000;
- Omron: CX-Programmer, Sysmac Studio
Plus will be considered:
- knowledge of SCADA / HMI systems;
- availability for short / medium-term travel in Italy and abroad;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
The person will be placed in a technical office made up of several people and by responding to the Head of the Technical Office, he will be responsible for creating electrical systems and industrial electrical panels. The role involves occasional short trips between Italy and abroad. Provided direct insertion into the company, classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the experience.
- CAD knowledge (preferable Spac)
- Good knowledge of electrical design
- Preferably good knowledge of English language