- Forecast of the market demand and necessary production
- Forecast of the consumption of raw materials and other non-renewable (e.g. oils, components) or renewable (e.g. energy) resources
- Predictive maintenance of machinery and automated systems
- Dynamic quality control, automatic defects recognition and quality classification
- Production planning and scheduling for flow-shop, job-shop, production cells and assembly line systems
- Sequencing of production orders on single or parallel machines
- Planning and scheduling of auxiliary activities (e.g. preventive maintenance, setups, intralogistics and shipping operations)
- Automated AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles) and shuttles dispatching
- Dynamic allocation of storage spaces in in inter-operational buffers
- Machinery, resources, automated handling and storage systems dimensioning
- Process design and optimization of routes and operations
- Optimization, rostering and allocation of specialized personnel
RELY ON DATA-DRIVEN CONSULTING
Important decisions are always linked to high investment costs or the need to quickly choose between different alternatives, without the possibility of easily turning back.
Two factors are essential to make appropriate choices: experience and information. In particular, when sufficient data is available, it is possible to address problems following a quantitative approach, exploiting skills, models, and algorithms specifically developed for decision support.
Automate consultants, thanks to their expertise in simulation, mathematical optimization and forecasting, are able to help customers in their search for the best data-driven solutions.
>>Read more about our Data Analytics offerings!