- Forecast of the market demand and expected loads
- Planning and scheduling of stocking, picking, replenish and delivery operations
- Traditional and automated storage systems dimensioning
- Process design and optimization of routes and activities
- Dynamic allocation of warehouse spaces
- Automated dispatching of operators, shuttles and AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicles)
- Optimization, rostering and allocation of specialized personnel
- Dynamic quality control, defect detection and routing
- Optimization of preventive maintenance and integration of predictive maintenance solutions for automated storage and handling systems
RELY ON DATA-DRIVEN CONSULTING
Important decisions are always linked to high investment costs or the need to quickly choose between different alternatives, without the possibility of easily turning back.
Two factors are essential to make appropriate choices: experience and information. In particular, when sufficient data is available, it is possible to address problems following a quantitative approach, exploiting skills, models, and algorithms specifically developed for decision support.
Automate consultants, thanks to their expertise in simulation, mathematical optimization and forecasting, are able to help customers in their search for the best data-driven solutions.
>>Read more about our Data Analytics offerings!