Automate has been certified by Rockwell Automation as a software systems integrator for Emulate3D technology in the EMEA region
Thanks to this important achievement we are able to offer customers more speed and quality in the design and commissioning phases of our solutions that, combined with data analytics and artificial intelligence skills, enable new evolutionary maintenance services for plants, machines up to entire factories.
Our offering is enriched with new services that, thanks to technologies in Digital Twin & Simulation, allow us to bring the reality of the factory into a digital space where it is possible to :
- Build accurate models that represent real automated systems.
- Connect, execute and test control logic virtually.
- Mimic the operations of a real or hypothetical system over time, accurately modeling the physical and logical aspects that characterize and govern complex environments.
- Run the simulation and answer important questions about productivity, efficiency, saturation, resource allocation, service levels, risks,...
- Create a virtual copy of a machine or physical process to run in parallel with the real system.
- Leverage the digital model to monitor and improve production performance.
Automate's expertise in different industries and experience built through the implementation of projects to address complex needs, combined with the use of new enabling technology such as Rockwell Automation's Emulate3D, allows us to ensure an innovative end-to-end approach model for all our customers that can:
- easily identify problem areas
- hypothesize solutions and test decisions before actual implementation.
Goto Rockwell-Automate release: https://www.rockwellautomation.com/en-gb/company/news/press-releases/new-software-system-integrator-for-emulate3d-technology.html