Strengthened by the experience gained in industrial automation in various sectors, Automate places great interest and expectation in technological innovation.
This attention has led to the establishment of Bridger srl, an innovative start-up participated by Automate srl born to design and develop products and platforms replicable in Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Industrial Automation.
Thanks to Bridger's products and platforms, Automate's customers can have access to innovative specialized solutions able to address practical needs in the world of automation in a fast, cost-effective and scalable way.
How the partnership between Automate and Bridger came about
The collaboration between Automate and Bridger has enabled the implementation of automation solutions in industries such as food, pharmaceutical and environmental, and continues to be of value in the design and implementation of specific requirements in other industries as well.
Specifically, the Technology Overlay Method (TOM) platform developed by Bridger, offers energy companies an enabling technology for monitoring photovoltaic and industrial plants with capabilities such as:
- Real-time data acquisition from plants and field devices
- Temporary storage in local database with Store&Forward functionality
- Data storage and centralization on remote server
- Evaluation of plant performance through KPI calculation
- Graphic visualization of the acquired process values
- Energy analysis, PR calculation and economic processing
- Control of environmental parameters
- Alarms historicizing and notifications sending
- Web interface